The chancellor is the highest administrative manager of the university, in the field of financial, material and administrative resources management.
The chancellor is authorized to represent the university in financial and economic relations.
The chancellor is authorized to:
• to lead the university administration;
• conclude financial transactions on behalf of the university;
• manage and dispose of the university's financial funds and material assets, ensure rational management of the university's financial and material resources;
• coordinate and control the work of the financial and material-technical service;
• The chancellor, in order to exercise his authority, issues a legal act.