Guram Tavartkiladze Tbilisi Teaching University, a private HEI, provides its students with knowledge based on modern scientific, pedagogic, technological achievements and practical experience in the field of Law, Business Administration, Social Sciences and Tourism.
We strive to develop student-oriented ethical and progressive milieu, based on democratic values, where everyone will be able to realize his/her own academic, scientific, creative, leadership and civil potential.
We enhance and promote International cooperation, which is oriented to students’ success and competitiveness, personnel’s professional development.
We allocate our academic, scientific, human and material resources in order to facilitate Life Long Learning (LLL) and contribute the development of society.
- Become high reputation, demanded HEI. High quality education, corresponding to international standards, will be the main feature of GTUNI educational activities.
- Make significant contribution to the development of society with our everyday activities, positions and decisions.
GTUNI is ready to constantly analyse, and in case of necessity, update its mission, in order to ensure that HEI is in line with the versatile demands and current challenges of the state, society and labour market.
GTUNI mission is supported by the values shared by the university and is the guiding principle for the whole university society.
- Defend national interests;
- Respect Universal ideals and values;
- Defend law and superiority of the democracy principles; fairness, independence, honesty, collegiality, transparency, team work, responsibility and accountability; academic freedom and integrity;
- Implementation, perfection and constant development of quality culture.