Guram Tavartkiladze Tbilisi Teaching University supports students with professional practice. We try to give them chance and possibilities to realize their theoretical knowledge in practice.
The University students can have professional practice according to the specialization chosen by them. It significantly increases their employability.
Guram Tavartkiladze Tbilisi Teaching University has signed the memorandums of understanding with different state or commercial structures, employers. Among them are:
- Ministry of Justice;
- Ministry of Defense;
- Ministry of Corrections and legal Assistance of Georgia;
- The Central Elections Commission;
- The Center for Election Systems Development, Reformations and Teaching;
- The Department of Tourism and Resorts;
- Georgia Employers’ Association;
- Public Broadcasting Corporation (Channel I, Georgian TV);
- TV company ‘Imedi’
- A newspaper ‘Sakartvlos Respublika (‘Georgian Republic’);
- A newspaper ‘Kartuli Kultura’ (Georgian Culture);
- P.Gugushvili Institute of Economics;
- Hotel ‘Sympathy’
- Ltd ‘Sport business.
Guram Tavartkiladze Tbilisi Teaching University has signed the contracts with ‘Scientific Consulting Center that works out new scientific programs, prepares of students’ Olympiad’s, organizes summer schools and realizes thematic programs.
Guram Tavartkiladze Tbilisi Teaching University supports student’s mobility to leading foreign universities. For this purpose, the university seeks to establish partnership with leading HEI abroad.
Today the University closely cooperates with the following HEI abroad:
- Switzerland University: Business and Hotel Management School;
- Ihnolland University: Business School;
- Birmingham College: The UK.
The University works on joint academic programs, projects, researches. Closely cooperates with foreign experts, lecturers, trainers:
- Tjerk Busstra-Inholland University, Department of International Projects;
- Pieter Kat –Professor at Windesheim University at Zvolle, PUM Expert
- Oeke Van Den Brink _ Professor of Inholland University;
- Teressa Doguelli – Oxford University, Teaching Academy Course Director.